From the moment I picked your book up until I put it down I was convulsed
with laughter. Some day I intend reading it.
-- Groucho Marx, from "The Book of Insults"
This bibliography is presently incomplete. Web links are
provided where available.
- Alfred V. Aho, Ravi Sethi and Jeffery D. Ullman
"Compilers - Principles, Techniques and Tools" ISBN
- Luca Cardelli "Basic
Polymorphic Typechecking" Science of Computer
Programming 8/2 (April 1987)
- J. Postel Internet Engineering Task
Force RFC 768 - "User Datagram Protocol"
- J.Cheng Internet Engineering Task
Force RFC 2188 - "AT&T/Neda's Efficient Short Remote
Operations (ESRO))" (September 1997)
- M. Banan Internet Engineering Task
Force RFC 2524 - "Neda's Efficient Mail Submission and
Delivery (EMSD)" (February 1999)
- M. Banan "Overview of the LEAP Protocols" (July 2000)
- Oftel "Consumers' use of mobile telephony" (June 2000)
- G. Nelson "The Z-Machine Standards Document" (June 1997)
- S. Romanenko, C.Russo, P. Sestoft "Moscow
ML Owners Manual". Technical Report (June
2000). Available from the
- X. Leroy. "The Caml Light system, release 0.6 --
Documentation and user's manual". Technical report,
INRIA. Included in the Caml
Light 0.6 distribution.
- ARM Ltd "ARM Instruction Set Quick
Reference Card". Technical report, ARM Ltd, document QRC-0001D
- IEEE standard 754-1985 "IEEE Standard for
Binary Floating Point Arithmetic"
- Thibault, Lawall, Marlet and Muller
"Static and Dynamic Program Compilation by Interpreter
Last modified: Sun Nov 12 18:17:14 GMT 2000